3Doodler 3D printing pen, launched in 2013 was instant success, now its second generation – 3Doodler 2.0 Printing Pen has hit the market with more enhanced features and benefits. The upgraded handheld device is much easier to use, slimmer and sleeker. The new 3D pen is almost the size of whiteboard marker which makes it completely handy for the artists to get their creative juices flowing.
According to the sources and also the users, the upgraded version device is definitely better than the predecessor and is reliable, robust and compatible with an array of new accessories.
What makes 3Doodler 2.0 much admirable than the previous version?
- As we mentioned before the new 3D pen is much slimmer than the previous version hence it is handy and extremely easy for drawing.
- There is no need of technical knowledge for handling the pen, just a little bit of practice and creativity is enough.
- The new pen is 50 gm lighter
- The nozzle design of the latest version has been reworked, the nozzle get heated quickly and you can get going with the artwork.
- The aluminum enclosure integrated with the new version makes it comfortable to grip
- The incredible basic design assures that the pen never gets clogged. It also ensure with super-easy maintenance
- 3Doodler 2.0 comes with portable battery backup hence the pen can be used without being joined to any port.
The improved quality and the enhanced features of this upgraded art-tool, without any doubt make it a preferable choice. Though it might not be much practical or functional tool but it’s a fun artistic device that can surely be a useful element in any creative person’s toolkit.